Levamisol in liquid form...

I found a source for Liquid Levamisol HCL!  I spoke to several vets in the
Dallas area, and one of them uses it as the preferred dewormer over
Ivermectin.  She claims it is less toxic not just to the larger animals, but
especially to fish.

The Vet's name is Dr.Jaffe, and her phone number is 972-223-5641.  She
thought this would be much more effective than the Tramisol tablets and help
in establishing a consistant dose per gallon.

She is willing to help anyone else out that needs it!  She knows exactly
what we are doing with it, and will ship it in small doses at a very
reasonable price to whoever on the list needs some.

Hope this helps!

Phil

PS. Thanks Dionigi!