Re: A.arua

Vern,
This species was mentioned on this list a few months ago.  As Mike Wise
mentioned (if my memory is correct) a picture of Arua is featured in Aqualog
ll supplement, I don't know which one as I don't have it.
At that time I downloaded an article from Aquaristik website, a German site
and then I had it translated into English on the Systran Translation
Software at http://www.systransoft.com/   Unfortunately I don't have a note
of the website number this article appears and it contains several pictures
of this species in the article.  Perhaps someone on the list can help you
with this.
Helen