Re: egg transferring

Hello all
If and when I need to yank a batch of eggs, I sometimes use Acraflavine
to prevent the eggs from fungusing up.   This does work better then
Methylene Blue.   Instead of blue water you get yellow water.   I make
it a heavy yellow color and wait until the eggs become wigglers and then
do large water changes to get rid of the yellow water.   Once the fry
are free swimming and eating microworms they are transferred to a 5
gallon tank for a month or so until I need a bigger tank to move the fry
to.
Flame shields on artificial hatching methods just went up.
John