Re: Apistogramma ortmanni

Derek very often in my experience the A.ortmanni
offered by the LFS are actualy A.sp.'rotpunkt'. I know
of three suppliers that do this. Many of these places
are not the best at Apisto nomenclature so we are left
with wrongly identified fish. From the rough
description you gave it is very possable that that is
what you have A.sp.'rotpunkt'. Look at the Krib site
once again and look under the heading  on giving
descriptions of fish and I will try to help you more.
Good Luck.

===
David Sanchez
Casselberry, FL