Re: Artificial hatching

>From: "Uneekwa" <francinebethea@excite.com>
>How close to the egg mass should the airstone be and should I use an
>antifungal solution?

The eggs should be placed so they're vertical and not horizontal so debris
doesn't get deposited on them.  The current should be very gentle--to get
aeration, but not so strong as to hurt the embryos or fry.  I'm experiencing
a mental block now, but the greenish anti-fungal agent has worked better for
me than methylene blue in the past.  Some of the killifish people even
change the water for chlorinated water initially to do an artifical hatch.
I've tried this and had mixed results--sometimes good clean hatches,
sometimes nothing.