Re: Urgent request for help!!!

couldn't guarantee it , but i've seen that condition on tetras after the
stress of a shipment.  they lose their ability to eat because they can't
close their mouth.  I talked to someone about it and they said it was a
fungus.  It may be in your tank.  I think that they said it is highly
contagious.  you might want to treat for it and that doesn't work, do a
thorough cleaning of the tank and everything in it.