ACA : who's going

So who on this list is going to the ACA?  It's nice to know in advance
so we can keep an eye out for names with which we're familiar.

Also, maybe after/before the Apisto talk we can gather in some corner
for a photo or two.  I'd be happy to submit such a picture (digital
image) for any on this list to copy and use.  This helps to attach faces
with names, and might encourage some to join the fun at next year's ACA
in Cleveland.

--Randy