Positive ID! YEAH!

     Hello all!  A conclusion on my mystery fish has been reached
definitely, beyond a doubt... before I reveal the true identity, let me
direct you to the ID page (soon to be updated with new pics, I'll let you
all know) to see what is being ID'd.
    Also, I'd like to thank Helen Burns for her help. She has supplied my
with pictures, info, and a wonderful link which helped to identify my fish.
Okay... the ID was.... Apistogramma steindachneri (was A. wickleri and other
misnomers). Below is the link which you should ALL check out, it's some
people's Apistogramma steindachneri page (Excellent photography, too!).
Helen gave me this link
http://www3.sympatico.ca/tp.bridges/apistos.html
And, my ID / steindachneri page is
http://members.tripod.com/dwingert/apisto.html

    Oh, and Erik. Now that we have a positive ID, I'd be extremely honored
if you'd go ahead and publish my previous article (and any others pertaining
to this thread) on your site. This would be my first
"Krib-Worthy" article.

    In the future, I'll update w/ deeper experiences on this fish, and I
also took 60 pics (3 rolls) of photos of the pair... hopefully I'll get five
or six good ones for y'all to be put up on a web page.

-- Derek Wingert