Re: ACA : who's going

I made reservations at the Econo Lodge about six weeks ago and got it for
$53.10/night.  If you're not a smoker, not a drinker, and not into
"alternative life-style relationships" (keeping it politically correct)  I
could probably turn it into a double.  I'm Leaving early Wednesday, so you'll
have to contact me at the hotel.  You can also use the AOL yellow pages and
search for "Hotel" in Dearborn, Michigan.  You should be able to find a room
somewhere.

Bob Dixon