Re: ACA : who's going

Hi Bob

After spending an hour on the phone today I ended up making 2 resevations.
The Econo Lodge had filled their cheap rate but the Red Roof offered a $70
rate, so I booked there. Then I tried to see if I could wheedle the
convention rate at the Hyatt, and could & did, so I'll be at the Hyatt. I
figured for $20 it was worth not having to chase. Thanks for your help. See
you there.

Tom Wojtech