Re: A cacatuoides

According to Romer's article here are the mean percentage's of males for
A. cacatoides.
It is also interesting to note that in his conclusions the water temp
and pH has an effect on sex determination for up to 800h after hatching
(about 33days).  Fry trnasfered to different conditions within this time
period skewed the percentages to those of the target water not the
hatcing water.

23C 5.5pH 19.8% males
26C 4.5pH 84.3%
26C 4.5pH 84.3%