A.maciliensis

I am looking at my copy of Romers book and he is calling what I thought was
A.spec.rio mamore  A.maciliensis.Are they the same fish?In Mayland,Bork book
I was under the impression that they were wrong in there identification of
A.maciliensis.
The pictures in Romers book look just like my rio mamore,except the caudal
fin is more orange in my fish.Did somthing happen when I wasnt paying
attention?
I havent got my English translation yet,so its slow going reading the text.
zwergs regel
Vern