Re: Rotpunkt

Their all one and the same fish John! However their
are a few color varieties and the various names simply
refer to them. The red-point from Germany does have
some really outstanding markings and yes even a few
little red spots along the lateral line, go figure :)
Hope this helps you. BTW let me know how you make out
with the T.candidi. A friend of mine is breeding some
I sent him in the mid 6's pH. I am very curious to see
what results you get as well.

===
David Sanchez
Casselberry, FL