Rotpunkt

The "Rotpunkt" I have is A. sp. "redpoint" as listed in Linke & Staeck's
dwarf book.  However, the variety I have show much more yellow overtones on
the body / fins than the pictures in that book, including the male and the
females out of breeding colors.  Maybe they're actually sp. Puerto Narino.
I've learned that this fish is easy to breed and not too picky about water
parameters, but gets big like A. steindachneri.

Carl Berry (a lurker)