Re: Apisto-Gram (was:Re maciliensis)

They seem to be catching up.  We got three bulletins within about 2-3
weeks recently, so I think they're about 6 months behind now, planning on
releasing newsletters every two months until caught up.

Personally, I would have just acknowledged the gap and started with a
clean slate.

  - Erik

--
Erik Olson