Re: A.sp.mamore

Title: RE: A.sp.mamore

Andrew wrote:

> i know i'm jumping the gun, but what if i have a bazillion fry someday; do shops usually accept them (for money or >trade) from rank amateurs? i'm not in a position to raise a bunch of fish right now. (time, space, and money, the three >univeral limiting factors in the universe. oh, and i forgot 'spouse'. that makes four.)

As a  'rank amateur',  I can tell you that the shops absolutely love to trade in good quality apistos.  They beg for more!

Once you get started with these fish, one tank naturally follows the next.......setting up number seven tonight....ahhhh crash burn!!!  And if you think you've got problems with your spouse, mine wants to know when he should move out so I can replace his recliner with a tank. :)  I've had to promise (with my fingers crossed behind my back, of course) that each of the last tanks was the last tank.  :) :)  "You are crazy!!  This is too much.  Are you trying to kill yourself with these fish?"

G. Kadar