Re: A.sp.mamore

In a message dated 7/19/1999 3:40:09 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
alexp@idirect.com writes:

>  Once you get started with these fish, one tank naturally follows the
next....
> ...setting up number seven tonight....ahhhh crash burn!!!  And if you think
> you've got problems with your spouse, mine wants to know when he should
move
> out so I can replace his recliner with a tank. :)  I've had to promise
(with
> my fingers crossed behind my back, of course) that each of the last tanks
was
> the last tank.  :) :)  "You are crazy!!  This is too much.  Are you trying
> kill yourself with these fish?"

I have 14 running now, with one empty in the living room, and one empty in
the bedroom.  Incedently.  My bedroom is doubling as the fish room, with
thirteen tanks on a very nifty home-made rack.  And yes, we may just kill
ourselves with these fish.

Bob Dixon