killer fish tanks

"You are crazy!!  This is too much.  Are you trying
>> kill yourself with these fish?"
>>
>I have 14 running now, with one empty in the living room, and one empty in
>the bedroom.  Incedently.  My bedroom is doubling as the fish room, with
>thirteen tanks on a very nifty home-made rack.  And yes, we may just kill
>ourselves with these fish.
>
>Bob Dixon

Ahhh, but you see Bob, the problem is that mine are kind of big, like 120,
65, 54, 40, 30 x 2, 20......I've just changed back out of my bathing suit
and into a T-shirt after 'diving' into the 120 to move the Jungle vals to
the back of the tank.....    Topless bathing is just _not on_ .  :) :)
Can't trust those fish.  They might start thinking..."Look, live food."
It's not the apistos I'm worried about.  More like the gouramis, clown
loaches and the Satanoperca leucosticta.  We don't call her "Shovelmouth"
for nothing.  :)

G. Kadar