Re: A.sp.jurua emelard

Vern,

Hard to tell from the two pictures. None of the diagnostic dark markings show.
The top one looks like a lyre tail A. atahualpa; the bottom one like no other
cacatuoides-complex species that I've run across. This very well could be the
true A. juruensis (if we believe the name location given) or some other new
species.

Golly, Gee. This is the third new species that I've seen pictures of this week -
and it's only Tuesday! Ain't apistos fun?!

Mike Wise