RE: A.sp.mamore

I'm setting up number 6 tonight.  I've been in the hobby for 9 months now.
Later this summer I'll be starting on a fish room in my basement.  It was a
storage room but who need storage?

The one I'm setting up tonight is for African Peacock fry.

Have fun trying to keep it to one Andrew.  :)  I'm taking bets that he won't
last two months without getting another tank.  Any takers?  I'm giving him
that long because he sounds like he's a busy guy.

Ryan
Chicago, IL