From: Mike & Diane Wise [mailto:apistowise@bewellnet.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 22, 1999 10:18 AM
To: apisto@majordomo.pobox.com
Subject: Re: A.sp.mamore

Andrew,

Two things. #1. Our Fearless List Master prefers that we
only use basic ASCII script and no extras. It's not that he
hates inventiveness, etc. It's only that it takes up a lot
of extra KBs that may overload the system. This is just a
friendly reminder to all who use exotic fonts and colors.

#2. ....
I would really like to see a photo of the fish being sold as
A. sp. Malome - even a bad one. Does anyone have any?

Mike Wise