Re: Dried Leaves

Edison:

I´ve used avocado leaves in the kitchen, and as far as I know they´re not
toxic, but I´ve never used them in aquaria.
Coconut palm fronds I´ve used in salt and brackish water tanks and they
work great.  They last a long time, but don´t have to be boiled like
coconut husks.  You can also use the dry leaves of many of your local
aroids, as they´ll last a long time as well.

Peter