From: Uneekwa [mailto:francinebethea@excite.com]
Sent: Monday, July 26, 1999 10:06 AM
To: apisto@listbox.com
Subject: ph magic

Would someone know why the ph values of water would change in 24 hours?
My water is off a well. When I first started this hobby in Sept. of 98 the
water tested 7.6 and very hard.  Last night I tested the water and the ph
was 6.5 and it tested very soft; same water source.  I accidentally left the
tube on the stand and this morning the water in the vail was extremely blue.
Why would this happen?  Could the drought affect the water parameters?

Francine in MD