Re: ram eggs

>Congratulations!  Nice to hear that someone is having some luck.  After 8
>spawns my Rams still love the taste of eggs.  One of these times when I
have
>the time I guess I'll have to try artificially hatching them. :(
>
>Ryan
>Chicago
>where people are dying from the heat (literally)

Can this be done?  I thought that rams (both kinds) peeled the eggshells off
the fry when the fry are ready to hatch.  Other substrate dwelling cichlids
do the same thing.  The mouthbrooding ones peel as many eggs as fry can fit
in their mouths and leave the rest, which never hatch.

G. Kadar
Toronto (it's hot here too - not as bad as Chicago though)
The US administration does not accept that greenhouse gases are causing a
problem.  Now, how can that be when we are releasing into the atmosphere, in
a short period of time, the carbon from coal and petroleum that took
millions of years to be fixed by plants?  Go figure.

(no 'r's Burns)