My Sunsets spawned

My Sunsets finally spawned!  There are maybe 15 to 20 of them.
PH 5.0 <4 degrees hardness.

I just bought a grab bag of assorted Apistos.  They are all juveniles.  Two
of them have a rectangular spot above the lateral line that goes to just
below of the dorsal.  The overall color is the normal grey-brown.  The
caudal is truncated.  At this point that is all that is prominant about the
fish.  Would this possibly be hippolytae?

Anyone out there have any ideas.  All are welcome!

Francine in MD
Fish - photography - genealogy