Re: ram eggs

G Kadar
Yes ram eggs can be hatched artifically or just left alone without
parents in the tank and they will hatch.   I much prefer to let my male
do all the work.   Yes I said male.   The female is only good for
providing the eggs, like some other.... won't go there.   Only  kidding.
My male does all the guarding of the fry and takes great care of them
until the end of the first week post free swimming stage when he for
some reason decides to eat them.   So now I leave him with the fry for 3
days post free swimming stage and then remove him.   The fry at this
stage are eating baby brine shrimp and are good to go on their own with
out parental care.

John