Re: talking about long finned oscars !

Helen
My local fish shop has them on a regular basis and want like $20 to $25
per fish around 3 inches long.   They have both albinos and red tigers.
I can't understand what people see in them.    Here comes another thing
I hate to admit sometimes, but I love Oscars and had a spawning pair for
about 6 months until I found a friend who really wanted the pair, I just
had fun spawning them and watching the little rug rats eat everything
under the sun.

John