Re: conductivity meters/ohmmeters - DISREGARD LAST

Hi everyone. Just thought I would let you all know
that a very inexpensive way to get a Counductivity
meter would be to go on e-bay and look for one. Lab
equipment is always going for sale. A good friend of
mine, after hearing me preach the good benefits of it
as well, recently picked up a lab quality
counductivity meter for less then $100. Pretty good
deal when I consider how much I paid for mine. Also
American marine makes a low quality counductivity
meter for about $100 new but its not reccomended for
any serious work, as it gets inaccurate readings and
needs constant calibration. Good luck to you all.

===
David Sanchez
Casselberry, FL
http://www.mindspring.com/~barbax