Moving fry

First, I would like to say that the increased traffic on the list has really made my week.  I love this stuff!

The question:  My M. altispinosa have been in a 29G crowded community tank since I first got them about 2 months ago.  I have two pairs and they insist on fairly continuously breeding.  Unfortunately, in the community tank the free-swimming fry don't last very long due to predation.  I've been wanting to move them out into a 10G for some time now but have been struggling to get the pH down in that tank to the 6.3-6.4 that they are currently in (CO2 injection).  The 10G is currently at about 7.0.  Can they take this pH?  I'm hoping to find some time to work on getting the pH down again (a long story!) but don't know if I'll get to it soon enough.  Also, could the parents be moved with the fry or should I just move the fry?

Michael
FUNdaMENTALs, science and creativity store
http://fun-da-mentals.com