spawning?

Hello to all, I have a problem and I need some advice. I am keeping and
successfully spawned a pair of agassizi Santarem. She had a clutch of about
30-40 eggs.
However I had a single yellow tail agassizi in the same tank, he bullied his
way into the cave and ate all the eggs. I have since then removed him. My
questions is how long will these fish take before they begin spawning again?
My water condition has remained the same. Thank you for your
help.............Sammy