Re: spawning?

I guess I think I need to add my 2 cents worth here.   I had one pair of
Cacatuoide that the male would ALWAYS eat the eggs.   I think this was
his favorite food.   If I yanked them, Shields up Mr Sulu, I got almost
complete hatches, so the eggs were fine and the water must have been
fine, otherwise the eggs wouldn't have hatched.   So it's MY opinion
that, some fish just like to eat the eggs, not just rookie females.   Mr
Scott we need warp speed now.

John