Re: spawning?

Helen
My practices of fish rearing aren't for MONEY purposes as you suggest.
Truthfully I rarely sell them, most of the time, i use my offspring for
trade bait or give them to friends.    Of all the apistos that I sent
out to people this summer so far are only 2 people actually gave me
money for fish.   All the rest were for trades, I do like other types of
fish, not just Apistos and many times people are willing to trade me
uncommon anabantoids or killies for some hard to come by Apistos.   I
hope this doesn't make me a bad person.   If so, oh well.

John