interesting behavior

I have a young pair of A cacatuoides that I picked up at the ACA weekend.
They spawned once last month.  Yesterday I was observing them during the
evening feeding.  The female was courting hard, dancing, and bumping the male
to get his attention.  When he would swim off, she would swim up alongside,
grab the corner of his mouth, and yank him sideways.  He was getting so
distressed over all this he wasn't eating.  I decided to separate them for a
couple weeks.

I've never seen this mouth tug thing before.  They continue to do things I
don't expect.

Bob Dixon