Re: Bags

Hey Bob
Thanks for the site.  Wow, I guess I've been paying through the nose for
bags.   They have every size I could imagine.   I do like the 2.0 mil
bags only because of the fact that they are alittle more sturdy and less
likely to get a hole poked in them or even deflate as easily.   Those
larger bags that are the 2.5 mil are for large cichlids.   That is all I
use them for.   I would think that a 1.0mil bag would be too thin.
Don't know how well they hold up.

John