SAEs

I think there was someone from this list who posted looking for SAEs in the Louisville
are. I know where three are right now and the store says they get them all the
time. Amazingly, the store employee knew what it was but they sold it as a flying
fox anyway. This isa positive id, I do know what the real *Crossochelius siamensis*
looks like. Reply to me privately for more information.

Thanks,
Scott McLaughlin

Does Anyone near the Louisville area have any apistos for sale?

Aye Net WebMail
http://www.aye.net/getmail