Re: Krib fry continuing care

Adam writes:

> I've read all I can find on-line about getting fry through the first few
>  days,  but what next ? more of the same or am I just thinking about this
too
>  much ?

Yea, you're just thinking too much.  Relax.  Keep up the water quality and
feed them that's about it.  I usually do a 10% water change daily in fry
tanks for about the first month.  The number of fish in the tank, albeit
small ones, together with the uneaten brine shrimp will cuase nitrate levels
to climb.  Don't let that happen.  Other than that, enjoy.

Bob DIxon