Krib fry continuing care

Well it's been a week now and my Krib fry appear to be doing well - both
parents are still being parental and the fry are now taking baby brine
shrimp

I've read all I can find on-line about getting fry through the first few
days,  but what next ? more of the same or am I just thinking about this too
much ?

(Symptoms of sympathetic Krib pregnancy, large red patch on belly caused by
leaning too long on furniture and staring into the tank)