Re: San Jose

I recommend a visit to Ocean Aquarium in SF. It is on a little alley
called Cedar, one block from Geary between Polk and Van Ness Avenues. It
has been mentioned on the mailing list before. It truly is a wonder, and
quite an antidote to the megastores, malling (mauling) of America. The
proprietor, Jusitn Hau, is friendly and very knowledgable, and he often
has interesting, difficult to find Apsitos.  The phone number is (415)
771-3206.

Re: the local clubs, I had been wondering if there were such in SF (or
just north where I live). I would very much appreciate info.

-Dan