Re: Need information

In a message dated 09/15/1999 10:18:23 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
apistowise@bewellnet.com writes:

<< The ASG is developing several slide programs that will be available early
next
 year. They will have photos from many hobbyists from all over the world -
 including some of the really new species.

 Mike Wise >>

Ah, then it is a good thing that I've sent in my application for the ASG a
few weeks ago.  Yet another reason to join!

Who would I contact regarding the slide programs?

- Carl