Re: Water (was:Peat and Substrate for growout tanks)

In a message dated 9/14/1999 10:35:43 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
vernwen@home.com writes:

> Cory,if I remember right you are in Burnaby,I am in Poco so the water
> shouldnt be that much different.

I moved from the east side of Boise to the West side, about ten miles, six or
so as the crow flies.  My tap water went from 120ppmGH and 140ppm KH to 60ppm
GH and 70ppm KH.  Careful when making these assumptions.

Bob Dixon