RE: Wardley Complete Remedy? (kind of long) :(

I'm not an expert but here's my opinion.

I would slowly raise the temperature over a day to about 86F.  Increase the
surface agitation a lot.  Next, I like to use a product by Chem Marin for
ick.  There's no copper and it's mostly made up of hot peppers.  It is very
acidic so you have to watch your PH carefully in soft water.  The product is
called F.W.P.  Their product called Stop Parasite will also work (It's
basically the same thing except that it's also safe for reef tanks.)

This is what I'd start out doing.  I don't like combining several treatments
at once.  During this time I would make sure that they get plenty of water
changes with prepared water.  Make sure they have plenty of hiding places
and do anything else that you think would help lower stress.

Sounds like you have some great Rams, I hope everything works out.  I also
love blue Rams.  I have a young spawning pair in their own love nest and
several others in an orgy tank to see if any other pairs form.  The orgy
tank has 2 blue rams and 3 wild ones.  One wild and one blue female, the
rest males.  The blues seem to have paired up but haven't attempted to
spawn.

I'm actually looking to sell or trade these to free up this 29 gallon tank
for a pair of Discus.  Sorry, but they're my true love in this hobby.

Ryan
Chicago, IL