Re: Wardley Complete Remedy? :(

Thanks for the input everyone. Now one final question. Do you think it would
be better to move them to the 30gal. tank now, where they would be less
stressed due to overcrowding in the 10gal. tank, or leave them in the
10gal., so that they won't be stressed from the transfer, until I've
finished medicating them?

I feel like I should know all of this stuff. I've kept African cichlids for
about thirteen years now, and a saltwater tank for a year now; but this is
the first case of ich (or any other parasite problems) I've had in at least
10yrs, so I'm a newbie at it all over again.

Thanks,
Sherry