RE: Wardley Complete Remedy? :(

Sherry-
If you know that Ich is present I wouldn't infect another tank with it.  The
way I treat for ich is by raising the temp to 86-88 degrees F.  I then place
an 8 watt UV sterilizer attached to a small powerhead on the tank for at
least a couple of weeks.  No chemicals needed!  I have had very good success
with this method.  I should mention that one should always quarantine new
fish.  Especially fish from auctions and LFS!  I use a bare 10 gal with the
aforementioned UV sterilizer.   A cultured hydrosponge and a couple broken
clay pots is all that is in the tank.  The fish usually spend at least two
weeks in this tank before being added to the collection.  This tank also
lends itself well for fish who have been on the receiving end of aggression.
Be good to yourself,
		      Brett
Brett Kemker, Ph.D.
Dept. of Communication Disorders