Re: Nannacara Anomola

I agree with John & Barry, N. anomala is one of my favorites too. This is why I
was overjoyed when I received some Nannacara sp. Venezuela, an undescribed
species from the Orinoco delta area that is similar to N. anomala. Once they are
out of quarantine I hope to start breeding these little beauties.

Mike Wise