Re: Nannacara Anomola

John,

I really don't know, but I doubt it. I've seen N. anomala with red, blue, black
and gold on their dorsal or anal fins. The N. sp. Venezuela I got are wild caught
fish collected by one of our list members. The species is unique in having 4 anal
spines instead of the normal 3. Otherwise they are similar to N. anomala.

Mike Wise