Re: Collecting Apistos

Boston aquarium runs trips for about $2200.  I have heard excellent things about
these trips from Jim Carmark and others, and hope to go myself someday.  Includes
guides, and air conditioned boat (very nice actually).  Check them out.  Stan

--
ICQ# 14976865
homepage- AquariumCare  http://shaysnet.com/~freaks/aquarium.htm