Re: tucurui

Gary,

I had it questionably put in the
resticulosa-complex in the article. It really
doesn't match the typical resticulosa-type fish
however. Koslowski will be
putting it and several other species in a new
complex in his section of Stawikowski & Werner's
book 'Die Buntbarsche Amerikas, Band 2' due out in
a year or so. That's all I am able to tell you at
the moment except to expect major changes in the
regani-, macmasteri- and pertensis-groups soon.

Mike Wise