Re: juruensis

Gary...........$2.00 and a Tootsie roll says you have Apist. sp."juruensis".
Juliuo Melgar has been selling these fish for quite some time.  It is a
nifty fish and very striking dressed up in it's yellow and black.  Not the
easiest to coax into spawning (my experience) but they will show off in the
tank....being right up front like puppy dogs asking for food!

I have a pretty good photo of what I think you have.  I'll go scan it and
put it on my site and put a link to it on the lead page of my web site.
It's about 7:30 Friday night so give me a couple of hours and see if it's
the fish I think it is.

http://www.geocities.com/RainForest/Jungle/4327

I'm still working on getting you down here to speak to the local club if we
can work out a time for you!!

Have a good day!!

Mike

Mike Jacobs