Myong su,

  Hope you are doing well & that the store is picking up.  I am on leave from Fordham this term & work out of the Brennan Center at NYU.

  In any event, my female Hongsloi seems very ill.  Bloated, washed out colors, rarely eats.  I have treated w/ an antibiotic, but would not hold out much help.  The pair never progressed beyond the male chasing the female.  The male is fine & looks glorious.

  Any chance of finding another female??  Any advice? The PH is 6.6 the water is soft.  I change a gallon or so every couple of days.  They eat frozen blood worms.   Still, when I change the water there always seems more debris than in my big tank.  Maybe its just not clean enough.

Until January my number is 998-6284.

Thanks for all you help.

Matt