quiet times

Hello All
I didn't know if it was me or not, but we seem to be rather quiet on
this list lately.    So I thought I would send a message.

Tonight while doing my late feeding I was peering into the tank with my
pair of Viejita ll and I noticed the female was a little more yellow
then normal.  So upon closer examination I found that my pair had
spawned.   I've had these guys for almost 5 months and this is the first
time I saw her with this coloration.   Was I happy.   So I'm looking for
eggs and can't find any.  Duh, why can't I find any eggs is because Mama
is toting around the tank around 30 or so little guys.  I don't know how
I missed this and all but I'm really glad.   The male is just gorgeous.
I was even thinking of taking him and showing him in Cleveland at the
OCA Extravaganza.   Maybe not now.  I've got others that are worthy of
showing instead.   Enough of that though.   I'm just glad that the pair
spawned.   It's only taken about a month and a half since I moved but
things are starting to come around.   I guess all that comotion didn't
sit well with everyone.   I've had a few other spawns this week too.
Well sorry for rambling.
Just wanted to see if everyone was still out there.

John